*eBook* The Qur'an with References to the Bible
This books is a Digital Download eBook. To order a physical copy of the book Click Here.
With your donation of $10 or more, you will receive this ebook immediately. Donations make our work possible! Whether a one-time or recurring gift, your contribution helps build bridges and strengthen relationships at home and abroad.
Our publication The Qur'an with references to the Bible was delivered February 2016 to His Holiness Pope Francis by Dr. Kaskas's friend Saeed Khan, who was at the Vatican to participate in an official function.
A modern English translation of the Qur’an into contemporary English accompanied by thousands of footnotes referring to similarities in the Bible and a second project; a translation from the ancient Aramaic Gospels into modern English (with Arabic side-by-side) accompanied by footnotes with common references back to the Qur’an.
Work began on this project in 2010 when a group of leaders caught the vision to document and reference the startling similarities between the Qur’an and Bible (Old & New Testaments) through reference footnotes in a new translation of the Qur’an into contemporary English. These similarities in the Scriptures are not generally known to those in either the East or the West, and additionally, an accurate understanding of the ancient texts often requires additional explanation to a foreign audience.
- This translation boasts over 3000 references to the Bible, which effectively serves to highlight the spiritual common ground we share within these Holy books.
- This will have substantial impact at dismantling the divisive misunderstandings from scriptures taken out of context.
- The significance of this "new translation of the Qur’an into contemporary English” lies within its close association and references to similar Bible verses and themes.
- In the hands of Christians, this Qur’an will be paradigm-shaping & transformative.
- In the hands of Muslims, it will effectively challenge the unfounded roots of radicalism. Developing tools like this are a critical part of defeating the foundations of radicalism.
- There are over 100 References Of Jesus In The Qur’an.
CALL US: (980) 222-1070
We Also Recommend
5 Pack of A Deadly Misunderstanding - Quest to Bridge the Muslim/Christian Divide (2nd Edition)